Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What's New

I’ve started Julia Cameron’s 12-week course, The Artist Way. I started this morning, in fact, doing my Morning Pages. I’ve had the book for a number of years, most recently stored in the Dome House garage. It’s one of the books I brought back with me to San Miguel de Allende.

I am also contemplating how to support this writing thing. I’ve been following developments in the publishing world. I’m considering a Kickstarter campaign. I am going to be publishing short stories here on the blog, so keep your eyes peeled. I am considering adding a donation button. I need to build up a network of people that like my writing and that might be willing to give money to encourage it, i.e. donate or pay for it.

Also, I AM writing again, after my winter break/depression/fallow period. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment